Salutem HealthCare Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Salutem Healthcare Ltd. We use reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through our Services and our websites secure, accurate and up-to-date.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals using our websites, ensuring every effort has been made to safeguard your information so that they remain confidential and accessible to only those who need to know the information in relation to the service or support that has been requested.
This policy statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. The following will help you to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will manage it.
By visiting www.salutemhealthcareltd.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Data Protection Statement
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the “GDPR”), the data controller is Salutem Healthcare Ltd, Minton Place, Windsor, SL4 IEG registered with the Information Commissioners Officer (ICO) under number ZA350061.
In accordance with the GDPR, Salutem Healthcare Ltd will hold and process your personal data in order to provide the services or information you have requested.
- We will not share your information collected from our websites with third parties unless we have your consent to do so, or we are required to do so by law. For example, we may need to access your details if requested to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Salutem Healthcare Ltd takes the security and privacy of your personal information very seriously. We may use the data you give to us whether online, by telephone, in writing or by other means, for administration , contacting you about our services and analysis.
How we collect information
Salutem Healthcare Ltd collects data to operate effectively and provide you with quality services. We will collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us
- Information you provide when filling in forms on the website such as your name, email address, telephone number, IP address and location. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site subscribe to our service or make an employment application.
Information we collect from you
With regard to each of your visits to our sites, we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, such as login information
- Information about your visit, including the URL
- We also gather general information about the use of our websites such as which pages users visit most often, which services are of most interest and what journey they take through the sites. We may use this information to make improvements to our websites and ensure we provide the best service for our users
- Some the information collected can be reviewed in the organisation’s Privacy Notices which contribute to our Fair Processing Strategy
Information we receive from other sources
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
Occasionally, we may work closely with third parties involved in your services provided and we will use best endeavours to notify you when we receive information from such third parties. This may include Local Authorities, Commissioning Groups and the NHS.
We will take cautionary measures to ensure we do not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide our services to you.
How we use this information
Salutem Healthcare Ltd will use the data you give to us whether online, by telephone, in writing or by other means to provide you with our services or information you have requested, for administrative purposes and business analysis. We also use your data to improve our products and personalise your experiences for our products and services.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you already use, have already used, or enquired about
- If you are a referrer to our service, we will only contact you with information about goods and services for which you have opted in
- To endeavour to ensure that content from our sites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- To administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve our sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites about goods or services that may interest you or them
Right of access, correction and deletion
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you, have inaccuracies in your information corrected, or in some cases deleted. Your data subject rights can be exercised in accordance with a data subject’s rights under the GDPR. For a copy of the personal information we hold about you (or the person you are acting on behalf of), you can request a Subject Access Request Form.
If you wish to exercise this right, please email email@example.com, or in writing to:
Data Protection Officer
Salutem Healthcare Ltd sometimes embeds photos, surveys, widgets and video content from websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and Twitter. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from another site, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Salutem Healthcare Ltd does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Salutem Healthcare Ltd’s websites may contain links to third party websites run by other organisations. Salutem Healthcare Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices, the content or the product or service offerings of any third party websites.
Salutem Healthcare Ltd has the right to amend or change either the Privacy Statement or Privacy Notice. Details of these changes will be clearly posted on the website. Unless otherwise specified, all such changes will take effect immediately upon posting. Your use of our sites constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that we make.
The privacy statement was last updated on the 25th May 2018.
If you still have questions about Salutem Healthcare Ltd’s privacy practices, contact us.
Salutem Healthcare Ltd’s websites may contain hyperlinks to many other websites. This information is supplied in good faith, in case it is of interest or use to Salutem Healthcare Ltd’s websites users. Salutem Healthcare Ltd is not responsible for the content or functionality of any of these external websites (although please let us know if a link is not working by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salutem Healthcare Ltd cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit via the Internet or any mobile device or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Storing your Information
For all areas of our websites through which we collect personal data, we use secure servers located in the United Kingdom. We will keep your information for as long as required to enable us to operate our services but we will not keep your information for any longer than necessary. When we no longer need to retain your information, we will ensure it is securely disposed of at the appropriate time.
You should be aware that if an external website requests personal information from you, this information is supplied to, stored and used by the company concerned, and that Salutem Healthcare Ltd will not be liable to you or any other person for loss or damage directly or indirectly for any use of this or any site linked to it.
For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our Cookies policy link here
Changes to Privacy Statement
This privacy statement was last amended on the 25th May 2018.
The information on our websites have been provided as general information only. Salutem Healthcare Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss occasioned after reliance placed on any of the contents of our websites. Salutem Healthcare Ltd makes no warranty as to the accuracy of site information or contents.
Your use of the Salutem Healthcare Ltd websites are governed by this policy and passing beyond the homepage is deemed as acceptance of these conditions.
If you still have questions about Salutem Healthcare Ltd’s privacy practices email@example.com.
Copyright and Reproductions
All page content made available on our websites is copyright to Salutem Healthcare Ltd unless otherwise stated.
All photographs are copyright to Saltutem Group or their individual owner unless otherwise stated.
The sites may contain other propriety notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information is not to be copied to use in any other website, database or publication or any other form of work.
How to Contact Us
Salutem Healthcare Ltd
Minton Place, Victoria Street, Windsor, England, SL4 1EG
Phone number: 01753 255888